.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My totally calm trip to Iraq

I’ve just got back from my visit to Baghdad! It was so fun and totally calm. According to the media everything is going to hell, but now that I’ve had firsthand experience, I can tell you they are a bunch of liars. Nobody was blown-up, there were no dead bodies in the streets, all the buildings were perfect, and girls skipped along the pavement, singing. All of this was so heartening, especially seeing the girls (the skipping laws under Saddam have been revoked).



I took this photo of a café in downtown Baghdad just to prove to all you communist, thinking types that everything is perfect.

Editor & Publisher: Congressional Candidate Slams Press Coverage of Iraq--With Bogus Photo

2 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home