.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Probing comedy that didn't launch

I was planning on creating a comic concoction that would have been absolutely hilarious.* I had planned on getting a picture of Disney’s favourite dog, Pluto. Then, you see, I would have added a picture of a dildo next to it. Comedy gold 101: Pluto probe launches from Florida. Utter genius! The only problem was that when I searched for dildo pictures at Google Image search I got sidetracked by all the pictures of the hot babes with their probes#.

Anyway, it has been a few days since the launch so it’s not really a topical issue anymore. Just thought you’d like to know about the comic utopia you missed out on.

*Depending on how high you were it would have been mildly amusing/annoying.
#This is a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home