.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Imagine…

I have a game for you to play today. Try to imagine no possessions. I wonder if it’s possible…

Hmmm, okay, I think I can picture a world without possessions. Looking pretty good... oh, wait.

John Lennon Sonic Mobile

oooh! Gotta have that. And only 15 pounds! Bargain!

Okay, back to imagining a world without possessions. Okay, I think I have a pretty good idea of how nice a world it would be. But not as nice as a world with a...

John Lennon Baby Team Nursery Rug!!!

And only $200, too. No, wait! It's on sale!! $138! Really, I mean that's so cheap it's like I'm stealing the thing.

I'll start thinking about a world without possessions once I put my Visa back in my wallet. Okay, done. Now... Yes, I think people would lead more fulfilling lives if they focused on the important things like loving each other and the beauty of nature instead of becoming slaves to materialism. I’m really digging this world…

... oh, wait. My fridge is just screaming for a
JOHN LENNON FRIDGE MAGNET!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home