.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Claim: Sex for Info at Gitmo

James Yee, a former Army chaplain with the US Army, has told Australia’s ABC TV that Australian terror suspect David Hicks was offered prostitutes for information. Devine Brown for the Devine War on Terror? Eck!

Oh, and if Hicks is found guilty the long, long years he has spent in Guantanamo Bay will NOT count in the years he would have to serve in any sentence.

The Age: Hicks was bribed: Ex-US Army chaplain

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Want to see top notch work, peep my Criminal Defense Lawyers blog site for the bomb work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home