.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'm back...

It's been awhile but I am finally back online. I've changed the name of my blog from the non-specific "dave128" to Didge Politics - The View From Down Under. I think it's a much better name. Thankfully it seems as if the old photos are still working.

If you're new to my blog, here's what to expect: my opinions on Australian and international politics and affairs, hopefully humorous critiques on popular culture and (on somewhat of a part-time basis) a reporter of crap on Fox News Channel.

Well, that seems about it. It's good to be finally back online. Hope everything in your world is fine. Let's start blogging again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home