.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Kerry's concession speech - so beautiful

I've just watched John Kerry and John Edwards concession speech and I have to say it brought a tear to my eye. One reason was because both speeches were so beautiful, and also because America made the wrong choice. This beautiful, empathic man should be President; instead a bumbling buffoon terrorist is still in the White House. America should be ashamed of itself. And the emotion that Kerry showed was so exquisite I almost can't express my joy into words. Bush could never feel that kind of emotion, real emotion, felt by real people. Such a wonderful speech by a wonderful man, John Kerry has my full respect. * Three cheers for John Kerry! *

1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Dingo said...

here! here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home