.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Kerry concedes defeat

Well, I’ve woken up (obviously!) but I haven’t woken up to President Kerry. Nor have I technically woken up to President Bush. While the White House is confident of victory the result is still technically up in the air.

Oh shit! Just as I am typing this it has just been announced on the BBC that John Kerry will concede defeat within the next couple of hours. Oh dear, this is very sad. I was going to say that the Democrats still believed they could win Ohio, but I guess they don’t believe that any more if this statement is correct.

It was interesting to flick between different channels today to see the various numbers each network gave the two candidates. Below is a graphic I made to show the differences between networks. I found it really interesting (as well as frustrating).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home