.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

DIDGE - The View From Down Under

An Aussie’s ridgy-didge view of world affairs and popular culture.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Faux News at it again

In the past two days Fox News has been overflowing with stories about Bush signs being defaced by crazy Democrats. Yesterday I witnessed two stories (one with a Republican internet café owner and another with a Republican nominee) and already today I’ve seen another one. But since this channel is so freaking fair and balanced I want to know one thing: where are the stories about crazy Republicans defacing Kerry signs? The Internet is rife with complaints, but it seems as if Fox News doesn’t want to report them, as I have seen no stories at all about Kerry signs being attacked. Hmmm… I wonder why?

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Stop by and look at my california criminal lawyer blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home